My Life

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wild game

On Friday November 29th. Brian's family invited me to go to a wild game with them. For those who do not know who the wild are. They are Minnesota's hockey team. 



Before we headed to the game. We went to Panera for a early dinner.





After we headed to the Xcel Energy Center for the game



Since Brian's dad(Scott/Daddio) works for Ecolab we got to sit in the Ecolab suite. It was super cool!





If you haven't been to a hockey game before it's super cold. 







Pictures we took before the game started. 





Something cool, so you could send in your picture to the wild account for a chance to be on the big screen. And both these pictures were on the big screen. How cool! 








The game was kinda slow, so Spencer and I decided to recreate a picture of JJ. 























But of course we can't beat this cutie! 







Unfortunately the wild lost, but it was still super fun.



At the game they gave out these mustaches for no shave November.
Brian's mom(Kristin/Second mommy) and I had a blast with them.




After the game which to us forever to leave,we went to Yogurt lab. If you haven't tried it's super good. My favorite!






I had so much fun at my first hockey game! Thanks to the Crofts! Thank you for inviting me. You guys rock!






No comments:

Post a Comment