My Life

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Having Nadia for the day

As many of you may know I love little kids. And my favorite is Nadia. I've seen her grow since she was born. Nadia and I have a special relationship. 

One day I asked her mom Ty if I could take her home with me since I haven't seen her in a while. So happy she said yes!







That morning Brian and I had an appointment. And poor sleepy Nadia came. She was kinda afraid of Brian, but it only took her a few seconds to get comfortable with him. 



After the appointment we went to Canes for lunch.






After lunch we went to Target to look around. 






I took Nadia to see my job(Aqua-Tots Swim school). She was super excited. 


Brian took Nadia and I back to my house. 




There is a playground behind my house that I took her to run around and play.






















After playing around for a good hour it was time to relax.









I love this little girl so much. And she is getting so big too fast. I remember like it was yesterday when she was a little baby. Now she is turning 4. No matter how old she gets she will always be my princess Nana. 





No comments:

Post a Comment