My Life

Thursday, January 9, 2014

The holidays

This year I spent Christmas week with Brian and his family, since I was leaving for college we wanted to spend as much time together. 



I got to experience the whole picking out a real tree with the Crofts. I'm pretty sure I was only one that was super Excited





Here's Brian's mom deciding which was the best. 






The boys found a really big one, but it was too big for their house. They were really bummed! 


After looking for while we found the perfect tree and one that was approved by Second mommy 



Daddio and Brian put the tree in the car






After the tree was set up. We headed over to the airport to pick up Madi and JJ. 






 After a rough day for JJ at the airport. He was able to cheer up a bit.




I was able to go to lunch with them also. Of course we went to Panera. 







I had to do some last minute shopping,so I brought Spencer with me to help!





We pretty much just hung around and played with the munchkin 







If you do not know JJ he's a complete goofball! 





I even got to have some quality time with JJ. 






Out at dinner with Madi, Second mommy, and JJ. We went to noodles and company. 



Dinner and dessert at the Croft house is amazing! 








Brian just playing the guitar and me just taking pictures as always.



On Christmas eve we went to go see Frozen. My all time favorite movie right now. After we got out the movies a big snow storm came. 







Good night kisses from the munckin



On Christmas morning I spent it with Brian's family. Since I was leaving that day we spent one last day together. 






On Christmas eve Brian's mom gives us Christmas Pj's. Brian and I rocking our awesome pj's.





After opening present we had the best pancakes ever. Like seriously no joke!






Thanks Crofts and Hugies for making the last couple days in Minnesota the best! Love you guys and miss you a ton! Can't wait till we have more fun together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment