My Life

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Twins game

One day I was looking online for some cheap Twins tickets. I wanted to buy some to take my grandpa since he loves baseball. And boom I found a great deal for 5 tickets. 


The game was on September 27th. I think I was the only one that was super excited cause I'd never seen a baseball game at Target Field. 


That day we drove to the Mall of America to take the light rail. It was so much easier that trying to find parking around the stadium. 

It takes about 45 mins to get there on the light rail since it stops every 2 minutes. 

We finally arrived at Target Field!












We went in to find our seats. Which was a real struggle since there were so many people. And we kept loosing my mom because was taking pictures of literally everything.





Then we went to get something to eat since I was super hungry. 




Before the game started we got some pictures  close to the field. 





During the game Brian saw someone with a bucket of donuts. That we had to go get some. We walked around to see if we could find some, but unfortunately we didn't. So instead we got garlic french fries in a helmet. Super good!

 
 Some pictures during the game. 




  We left a couple minutes before the game ended to take more pictures. 








Outside the stadium there is a huge baseball glove sculpture. We had to get pictures by it.







I had so much fun spending time with my family and my boyfriend. I am so thankful to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment