My Life

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Two year anniversary!

On October 8th Brian and I celebrated our two year anniversary. We have had such a great time together. Like all relationships it hasn't been 100% perfect, but I've been loving every minute of our relationship. 


To celebrate our two year anniversary Brian surprised me by going to The Cheesecake Factory. I've never been there before, so I was super excited. 




I was so overwhelmed with the menu I didn't know what to get. So I texted my " big sister " Madi for some help since she use to work there. Thanks Madi for the help! Our dinner was fantastic.



For dinner we had Barbecue chicken pizza and Chicken Bellagio. 






After dinner we went to the Southdale Mall since it was next to The Cheesecake Factory. We walked around to make room for dessert. As we walked around I saw the store Brighton. They sell Charms for charm bracelets. Brian told me I could pick any charm I wanted. 

That was a hard choice cause I wanted everything, but after looking I found the perfect one. It was a teddy bear. I picked it because Brian always gets me bears and it's just a tradition. 




After making some room for dessert. We headed to our favorite place (Yo)gurt [Lab]. It's kinda like cherry berry, but way better! There's so many different flavors. It's so hard to pick just one. 






 After dessert we opened the presents we gave each other. Brian got me this super cute infinity necklace. Since it's been my new obsession. 




Thanks for the best two years my love. You make me so happy I wouldn't change anything about our relationship. I can't wait for many more years to come, and many more amazing memories. 








No comments:

Post a Comment