My Life

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy 18th Birthday to me!

On September 1st I turned 18 years old. I got to spend it with the most amazing people in the world, and they made it such a special day for me. 



I got to spend the day with this amazing boy and his amazing family. And of course my family too. 

We had an amazing dinner. Homemade pizzas! The best pizzas ever. 


After dinner we went on a walk around the lake to make room for dessert.






Something you should is my mom loves taking pictures, and you can't escape from it.









After our walk around the lake. We went back to have dessert.


This is my all time favorite cake ever!


After cake I got to open presents.





This is was my all time favorite present.  It is the cutest thing ever!



Thank you to everyone who made my birthday special. It will be a day i'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment