My Life

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas :)!

Well it's been a crazy time of the year but a wonderful one. Christmas was on Tuesday but on Christmas Eve I went to see the hobbit with Brian and his family a must see movie. On Christmas morning I spent it with my family and Brian :)! Then later Brian and I went over to spend it with his family I would have to say this Christmas was the best 🎄🎅🎁

y
                                                           My cool 3D glasses 


                                 
                                                 My wonderful mommy and I
                       


                  This is the marshmallow 2000 it was gift from Madi and Justin Hugie coolest thing ever



                                       
                                                                  YAY PRESENTS !!!!



                             Our Cute Pj's we got from Brian's mom 


And to finish off this is the gingerbread house Brian and I made. He was really excited to make it 

No comments:

Post a Comment