My Life

Monday, June 10, 2013

Graduation

It has been a rough couple of years, but I finally did it. I graduated!!!! I am so thankful for all they many people that have helped me along the way to keep me motivated to finish strong. I wouldn't have done it without them.



My all time favorite dress(:



I couldn't believe I actually did








So glad my mom and sister were there to celebrate with me. 





I am also very happy my boy was able to come and celebrate with me too. He has been there for me through everything and I am so thankful.


This is my best friend. We have been good friends since freshman year and still are good friends. I am going to miss her so much next year):



He has also been a good friend. Best friends since freshman year too. I remember when I was taller than him... not anymore tho ):



I am so glad I got to meet these girls this year(:



Even though there were some rough patches along the way. I can truly say i had the best four years of high school and I am going to miss it. Now real life comes and better things will come along the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment