My Life

Monday, March 18, 2013

Birthday fun





      This weekend I planned a surprise party for Shekinah aka my best friend ever. I wanted to do something fun so I decided to make her a really cool cake. Thanks to the help of the greatest cake maker Kristin Croft. It was a lot of fun learning something new. 



 
           Getting the batter all mixed and ready 



Adding the food coloring to make it fun. 

 
  Almost done mixing 
The next mix 

 
  Ready to start putting it all together



Starting to look so cool! 


Now time to bake it and wait 

 
                  BOOM!! ... All done 

                                               
                                     I could not frost it because I had to work. But thanks to the wonderful cake maker she was able to help me frost it and make this cool design. 



The Next day a bunch a friends got together to celebrate at Applebees. 





 
           
                I am not really sure what Scotty is doing 



Afterwards we went to Brian's house to have some cake



         " I don't want to cut it.. it's to pretty to eat"
                   ~Shekinah 


                    
       This is how the inside turned out ....pretty cool huh





  

            We all had a great time Spending time together. This day will be very memorable.



   


  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment